329 women tested Eucerin Sun Fluid Anti-Age SPF 50 in a hot and humid climate. This in-home study showed excellent results:
- 97% agreed “The product leaves a pleasant skin feeling”
- 96% agreed “The product has a pleasant, light texture”
- 93% agreed “The product is absorbed quickly by the skin”
- 89% agreed “The product does not leave a greasy and sticky feeling on my skin after application”
In a further in vivo efficacy study women (aged 35-65) applied Eucerin Sun Fluid Anti-Age twice a day in a split-face trial. After four weeks of regular use, they reported that wrinkles and fine lines on the face and décolleté are visibly reduced.
An independent study conducted using Eucerin Sun Fluid Anti-Age SPF 50 has proven that the active ingredient in the Eucerin formula, Licochalcone A, offers effective and extended protection: from HEV Light in addition to UV rays.1
(1) Source: Chartité report, Protective efficacy of Licochalcone A containing sunscreen in the high energy visible spectral range in vivo, March 2016.