Eucerin UREA REPAIR Rich Face Cream
Eucerin UREA REPAIR Rich Face Cream is an intensive overnight face cream for dry to very dry and tight skin. Enriched with Urea and Lactate, two naturally occurring compounds that bind in moisture, it instantly hydrates dry facial skin, reducing the feeling of tightness. In addition to reducing roughness by maintaining skin hydration (rough skin is often caused by a lack of moisture), Eucerin UREA REPAIR Rich Face Cream also smoothes the skin through the Urea efficacy. As it soothes dryness and reduces tightness and roughness, it is suitable for dry skin symptoms caused by conditions such as Psoriasis.
The efficacy of Eucerin UREA REPAIR Rich Face Cream, applied twice daily on the face for 2 weeks, was tested by 30 female patients with dry skin including chronic dermatoses and Atopic Dermatitis. Each patient’s facial skin was assessed by a physician at baseline and after 2 weeks of treatment.
The efficacy of Eucerin UREA REPAIR Rich Face Cream, applied twice daily on the inner forearm, was tested by 32 people with dry skin. Moisturisation, roughness and skin barrier function were assessed at baseline, 2 hours after the 3rd application, after 3 days and after 2 weeks of treatment.
- Highly pronounced, significant improvements in facial dryness and facial tension
- Significantly reduced dry skin symptoms (facial redness (erythema), facial scaling, fine lines and wrinkles on the face, facial itching)
- The majority of patients described the creme’s tolerability as “good” or “very good”
- Significantly increased skin moisturisation as soon as week 1, compared to untreated skin
- Moisturisation gradually decreased after treatment was discontinued
- Significantly reduced skin roughness moisturisation as soon as week 1, compared to untreated skin
- The decrease in skin roughness was maintained throughout the treatment period
- Significantly improved skin barrier function, as measured by a decrease in transepidermal water loss, compared to untreated skin
How to use
- Start by cleansing your face, then pat dry.
- Gently massage the cream into your face and neck.
- Use every evening.
Do's and Dont's
Use Eucerin UREA REPAIR Rich Face Cream if...
You have dry to very dry skin that often feels tight:
Eucerin UREA REPAIR Rich Face Cream is designed to moisturise dry skin, which reduces tightness by making it more supple.
You are looking for a night cream that is suitable for dry to very dry skin:
This intensive overnight moisturiser effectively replenishes dry to very dry facial skin.
Try a different product if …
You are looking for a moisturising day cream:
Use Eucerin UREA REPAIR Face Cream in the mornings and UREA REPAIR Rich Face Cream in the evenings.
You have an extremely dry face that is tight, rough, itchy or red in places:
Try Eucerin AtopiControl Face Care instead.
You want an anti-wrinkle cream that is designed for dry to very dry skin:
Why do I need a special moisturiser for my face?
Your face is generally exposed to the causes of dry skin, like sunshine, wind and detergents, much more frequently than the rest of your body, and therefore needs frequent moisturisation to prevent dry skin symptoms, such as itching, redness, scaling and irritation. Eucerin UREA REPAIR Rich Face Cream contains key ingredients that lock in moisture to aid the regeneration process that mainly occurs at night. Learn more about dry facial skin.
Why should I use Eucerin UREA REPAIR Rich Face Cream instead of just using a body product, such as Eucerin UreaRepair Plus 5% Urea Body Cream, on my face?
Facial skin is different to body skin, and Eucerin UREA REPAIR Rich Face Cream is specifically formulated for facial skin - it has a superior texture to Eucerin UreaRepair Plus 5% Body Cream, making it more easily absorbed and better tolerated (when used on the face).
Is Eucerin UREA REPAIR Rich Face Cream safe for children?
I am not sure if I have dry skin, extremely dry skin, or a skin condition. How can I tell the difference?
You can find information about dry skin, as well as skin conditions such as Atopic Dermatitis on face and body and diabetes, throughout our website. But if you are worried or unsure about your symptoms, or they are becoming worse, we recommend you see your dermatologist or pharmacist for a face-to-face diagnosis.