Hyaluron and Thiamidol anti-aging serum for all skin types
Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticity 3D Serum
Improves my skin’s elasticity
Provides my skin with a fresh and rejuvenated look
Reduces the appearance of age spots on my face
Noticeably firms my skin
Visibly plumps up deep wrinkles
How to use
- Apply in the morning and/or evening to a well-cleansed face, neck and décolleté
- Gently massage into skin
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Maximum of four applications of all face products containing Thiamidol per day
- For best results, use in combination with other products in the Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticity range
How it works
As we get older, age-spots appear. Mature skin also produces less Hyaluronic Acid, and collagen and elastin deplete. Skin’s structure changes – deep wrinkles form and it starts to sag. Blood vessels also degrade with age and skin’s supply of oxygen and nourishment decreases – skin appears `tired` and less radiant as a result.
The active ingredients in Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticity 3D Serum work together to improve multiple signs of aging:
- The formula contains patented active Thiamidol. Unique to Eucerin, Thiamidol acts at the root cause of hyperpigmentation and is clinically proven to reduce age spots and, when used regularly, prevents their re-appearance.
- The innovative blend of both high and low molecular Hyaluronic Acid delivers a targeted approach to visibly plumping deep wrinkles. The high molecular Hyaluronic Acid works to improve hydration in the outermost layer of the epidermis (where fine lines and winkles originate) while low molecular Hyaluronic Acid, which is 40 times smaller1, penetrates further into the epidermal layers to stimulate skin’s own production of Hyaluronic Acid at the point where deeper wrinkles originate.
- The formula is further enriched with Arctiin which accelerates the renewal of collagen in skin cells and, working alongside Hyaluronic Acid, helps to improve skin elasticity.
Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticity 3D Serum is clinically and dermatologically proven to reduce age-spots, visibly plump deep wrinkles, improve elasticity and leave skin looking and feeling radiant and rejuvenated.
1 Compared to the high molecular Hyaluronic Acid also used in the formula.
Most evident advanced signs of aging
- Uneven skin tone, age-spots
- Wrinkles, loss of elasticity and firmness: reduction of hyaluronic acid and collagen
- Overall skin quality decreases
Benefits of Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticity 3D Serum
- Thiamidol reduces age-spots and prevents their re-appearance
- Hyaluronic acid and collagen increase: wrinkles are plumped up; skin is more elastic and firmer
- Overall skin quality improves.
Can I use Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticity 3D Serum instead of a moisturiser?
The serum contains both high and low molecular Hyaluronic Acid which improves skin moisturization, but it has not been formulated to replace a day or night moisturiser or a dedicated eye cream. For best results we recommend that you use it in combination with the other products in the Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticity range.
Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticity 3D Serum does not protect skin from the sun. As the sun’s rays are a key contributor to age-spots, and other signs of skin ageing, it’s important to wear an appropriate sun protection product, even on cloudy days. We recommend either Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticity Day SPF 30 or SPF 15 depending on the weather and your preferences. Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticity Eye also offers SPF 15 as well as UVA protection.
For intense sun exposure choose a higher protection factor from the Eucerin sun protection range such as Eucerin Sun Fluid Pigment Control SPF 50 which also contains Thiamidol and works to reduce age-spots.
What are age-spots and what causes them?
Age-spots (also known as sun spots) are a common form of hyperpigmentation and appear as small, flat and darkened patches of skin that are light brown to black in color. They’re most common in people over 40 (hence the name) but they can occur earlier.
They’re caused by an increased production of melanin – the natural pigment that gives our skin its color. Melanin acts as your skin’s natural sunscreen, but excessive sun exposure increases the amount of melanin that skin produces. As the alternative name `sun spots’ suggests, they’re commonly triggered by over-exposure to the sun. You can find out more about them in What causes age spots and how can I reduce them?
How do I know if Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticity is the right anti-aging range for me?
Facial skin is more exposed to sun than skin on the body and is vulnerable to harmful UVA and UVB rays which can cause photoaging (premature skin ageing caused by the sun). It’s important to protect skin to avoid DNA damage and hyperpigmentation, so our day cream has SPF 15 and a UVA filter built-in.
If you’d like all the benefits of our mature day cream only with higher UVB protection, we recommend Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticity Day SPF 30.
How much product should I use?
One pump of product should be plenty to cover your face, neck and décolleté but, if you find you need a bit more, then that’s fine too.
Will this product reduce age spots, plumps up deep wrinkles and improve skin elasticity?
Yes. Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticity 3D Serum is clinically and dermatologically proven to deliver these results.
Is this product light enough and formulated for mature skin?
Yes. Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticity 3D Serum has been specially formulated to give mature skin the hydration and nourishment it needs. It is light and non-sticky and absorbs quickly.
Is this anti-aging serum suitable for exfoliating and refining skin with fine lines and wrinkles?
For this we recommend Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Night Peeling & Serum.
Will this serum reduce areas of hyperpigmentation?
For this, try Eucerin Anti-Pigment Dual Serum.
Is this product a suitable daily moisturiser to improve the elasticity of mature skin?
I'm looking for a restorative night cream that boosts deep wrinkles and skin elasticity?
Will this product treat my skin's first signs of aging?
For this, we recommend Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Moisture Booster.
Our brand values
We deliver a holistic dermo-cosmetic approach to protect your skin, keep it healthy and radiant.
We work together with leading dermatologist and pharmacist partners around the world to create innovative and effective skincare products they can trust and recommend.
For over 100 years, we have dedicated ourselves to researching and innovating in the field of skin science. We believe in creating active ingredients and soothing formulas with high tolerability that work to help you live your life better each day.